Premium Broadsoft licence
- Our bundles come with a Premium Broadsoft licence and 45 features including Auto Attendant, busy lamp fields, Office UC (Instant Messaging, Presence and video), Go Integrator, shared call appearance (up to 30 devices), voicemail, call forwarding, redial, DND, call pickup, hunt groups, hot-desking, call waiting and music on hold.
Flexible monthly rental
- You only pay for the extensions that you use and you can add and remove extensions depending on your needs. There are no software upgrade costs and if you need to move offices there is no box to re-install at the new site. Just pick up your handsets and plug them in.
- Choose from a range of low CAPEX bundles where for one low monthly rental you can buy a Premium licence, your UK calls and a Polycom handset.
Keep your own numbers
- We can port your existing numbers over to the OnePhone platform and you can also choose any numbers from any part of the UK if you want to portray a local presence in a particular area. If you move premises, even to a different town or city you can keep your existing telephone numbers.
One number anywhere
- Our system integrates desk and mobile phone services. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously. Ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voice mail box enabling remote working.
With OnePhone you can install handsets anywhere. If you have multiple sites, home workers or sites or workers in other countries, all they need is a OnePhone handset or OnePhone software on their PC, mobile or tablet and they can be part of the phone system. They can make internal and external calls just the same as a user sat at a desk in your head office.
Reliable and secure service
- The OnePhone service has multiple platforms. In the unlikely event that one fails, the other takes over,minimising downtime and disruption.
Upgrades and bolt-ons
- OnePhone comes with a host of additional cloud applications that can be added or taken off per extension at any time. These include call queues, call recording, fax to email, connectors for your in-house software or CRM and call management, wall boarding software.
OneOffice UC is an application which allows you to make voice and video calls over the OnePhone network via a softphone which is available to download on a PC, phone or tablet. It comes as standard as part of our Premium Broadsoft bundles. UC Team is an option which also includes conference calls and the ability to share your desktop for collaborative working.
Make and receive calls
Calls are made and received via the application, as if you were sat at your desk using your handset. You have the option to call from the app, call from your IP phone or video call. You can easily access your voicemail from the dial pad too. You can mute callers and adjust the volume of the call, transfer calls, put callers on hold and show or hide video.
Answer or decline calls by clicking the green or red buttons. If contacts are already in the directory you can see who is calling before you answer without having to recognise the number. Call waiting allows you to put one call on hold and answer another call. Calls can be transferred blind or attended if you need to brief a colleague before transferring a call. Call Move can be used where users have Shared Call Appearance or Call Director where active calls on a desk phone can be transferred seamlessly to a smartphone via the Call Pull button.
Users can enable mobile phones to behave as if they were an extension of their telephone number. Locations and numbers assigned to a mobile, can be added and activated or deactivated at any time. Likewise, when click-to-dial is enabled, the user can choose to notify all devices or just the primary device.
This service allows the use of any phone as the office phone from a charging and numbering perspective. For instance, a hotel room phone can be used as the office phone.
This feature allows you to set up to ten phone numbers that would ring in addition to the primary phone number when you receive a call.
Incoming and outgoing calls can be controlled using a compatible headset. Calls can be answered, ended, muted and unmuted via the headset.
Call Centre Agent Log-in
When assigned to an Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) status, you can view assigned Call Centres, join a queue, leave a queue and set your availability status.
You can set your availability from the following options; available, away, busy, offline so other users in your directory can see your availability, before forwarding a call, sending a message or inviting you to a conference.
You can add contacts from your local address book or search the enterprise directory. You can add contacts manually for conference calls and create contact groups as required.
You can search and dial any contacts within the enterprise directory at the click of a button. You can even add your own contacts, conference contacts and groups.
You can review your calls list and easily view which calls were made, received or missed and click to call back as required.
You can send Instant Messages (IM) via a contact or group. Files can be attached and stored messages can be reviewed in history.
UC Team offers conference and desk sharing functionality via My Room. You can drag and drop contacts from your directory to add them as participants to a conference call. Dial-in information is immediately available to share and new contacts can be added and invited easily. You can conference up to 8 people.
My Room Desktop Share
To share your screen simply click on the share button and define the area of the screen you wish to share.
Skype for Business Plug-In
The Skype for Business Plug-in is a desktop application that works with both Office UC and UC Team, providing users with enhanced Microsoft Instant Messaging and Presence capabilities, by overlaying OnePhone core functionality which includes, voice and video. You can contact both OnePhone and Skype for Business users within one application.
Office UC v UC Team Comparison Table