What do you get with Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to incorporate needs of every business no matter how small or big. Therefore, there are several plans provided for small, medium and large size enterprises.
As one of the most popular suite of programs in the world, no firm can be complete without the Microsoft office experience, which offers enhanced productivity and numerous tools to boost your business.
• Latest Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel etc.)
• Smooth editing and usage across your PC, Mac, phone and browser
• Browser-based editing with Office Web apps (Compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.)
Through the Microsoft Exchange Online, you can securely access email, contacts and shared calendars on your Phone, Browser, PC or Mac.
• 25 GB Mailbox with up to 25 MB attachments support
• One inbox to manage all your emails and voicemails
• Easy-to-use interface
Video Conferencing and I.M.
Host online meetings using the Microsoft Lync Online platform and send instant messages anywhere in the world.
• Supports Presence, IM, PC-to-PC Audio and video conferencing
• Recording and sharing Desktops
• One-touch meeting creation with Microsoft Outlook
• Enhanced Calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange
Easy Document Sharing
Share documents with colleagues and clients with unmatched ease using Microsoft SharePoint.
• Easy access of documents for external and internal teams
• Offline Document access
• Parallel-user editing for documents
• Connect with colleagues and clients using My Site
The brand new Office 365 for iPad
Microsoft takes great pride in innovating a seamless experience across a multitude of devices. Our latest output further enhances the OneNote and Lync apps for the iPad and allows you to work with renowned products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The apps can be downloaded for free and allows you to view the documents. An additional Office 365 subscription which includes the client license unlocks all the editing tools, taking work portability to the next level.
Your Office365 subscription allows for unparalleled access on your iPad, which syncs with your OneDrive for Business account and email attachments, so that you have everything you need in one place. And with made-for-iPad Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications, you can boost your edit and format on the go!