CityFibre is the UK’s largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities
CityFibre coming to you soon...
With major networks in over 40 cities and construction underway to reach 5 million homes, CityFibre is future-proofing the UK in a digital age.
The infrastructure provider described the framework as one of the UK’s biggest single investments in digital infrastructure. CityFibre operations director John Franklin said: “Our roll-out is already under way, its first phase anchored by our strategic partnership with Vodafone."
Are you located in one of these Cities?
Aberdeen Bracknell Bradford Bristol Cambridge Cheltenham Coventry
Doncaster Edinburgh Exeter Glasgow Gloucester Huddersfield Hull
Leeds Leicester Maidenhead Milton Keynes Northampton Nottingham
Peterborough Reading Rotherham Sheffield Slough Southend-on-Sea
Stirling Wakefield York Yorkshire
Call us now on 0117 200 1000 or complete our short information request here
- Over 2,000 businesses in Exeter will soon be able to exploit the advantages of gigabit speed internet services thanks to the new 18km network from CityFibre
- Businesses in Gloucester are now able to exploit the advantages of ultrafast internet services
- Cheltenham is now home to a gigabit full fibre network, delivering next-generation connectivity and internet speeds to businesses
- Over 3,000 businesses in Nottingham are now able to exploit the advantages of gigabit speed internet services thanks to the new 70km network from CityFibre
- Stirling is set to transform into a world leading digital hub, as one of the first cities in the UK to benefit from the new Vodafone and CityFibre fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) programme.
- the list goes on....